Sustainability Initiatives At Advanced Display Systems
At Advanced Display Systems we aim to improve the sustainability of our operations and move towards a net-zero future. We carefully choose our materials, manufacturing practices and energy usage to decrease our footprint and reduce waste.
Over 42% Of Annual Energy-Usage Generated From On-site Solar
Our first stage of our onsite solar-energy generation has successfully reduced around 18 tonnes of CO2 emissions per year from our factory and head-office energy usage.
Timber From Sustainably Managed Forests
The timber used our custom-manufactured slat-wall and glass display showcases is sourced from suppliers utilising sustainable forestry management practices.
Sustainable Sourcing Of Materials & Products
Where possible we source products that are biodegradable and recyclable, such as our Panespol wall panels. Some of our other products are made from completely recycled and/or natural materials, like our Terrazzo Tabletop Surface. We are always looking for opportunities to expand our range of biodegradable, recyclable or environmentally-friendly products to reduce our impact as much as possible.
We want to be as transparent as possible with our clients about our environmental impact. If you have any questions about our green company initiatives, please do not hesitate to contact our wonderful team at Advanced Display Systems. You can call (07) 3861 8888, or email email@example.com for more information.
Who We Are
Advanced Display Systems is a family owned and operated business established in Brisbane in 1987. We began as a bespoke aluminium showcase manufacturer back in 1987 before soon expanding into metal display fabrication. In 1996, we opened our joinery workshop before moving to a larger premises in 2007, where we are still located today. Our warehouse and office is now based in Eagle Farm, where we have a display showroom that clients are more than welcome to come visit to view our wide range of products in action.
Explore Our Products
- Slatwall Wall Systems: Our Slatwall is manufactured in our Brisbane factory from premium Australian materials, ensuring superior quality for high strength shop fittings and guaranteeing an exceptional display that is safe, secure and appealing to the eye.
- Decorative Wall Panelling: Fine quality, state of the art polyurethane-based wall coverings by Panespol® allow for a cost effective and fuss-free way to add texture and style to any environment. Panespol® is a great solution for designers, interior decorators and architects looking to create an eye-catching feature in any interior or exterior space. With designs ranging from concrete, slate and stone to wood and brickwork, there is a style for everyone.
- Gondola Shelving: Maximise your retail display and storage capabilities with ease when using our popular Gondola systems. With a strong and durable steel frame, the completely customisable Gondola units are perfect for heavy and/or bulky display items.
- Shop Fitting Essentials: Instore display and signage is a vital part of running a successful store. Easily highlight new and on sale items with our range of shop fitting essentials.
- Cable and Rod Display Systems: A great solution for seamless signage or displays. Cable and rod systems can be customised to fit any space, and leave you with a clean, crisp and sturdy display system.
- Suspended Window Display Solutions: Simple window and suspended displays that effectively display brochures, advertisements, or other promotional material.
- Visual Communications: We specialise in an extensive range of visual communication and display solutions, including notice boards, poster holders and brochure display stands.
- Events Equipment: We offer a variety of events equipment items, including bollards, ballot boxes, lecterns, partitions and more.
- Display Cases and Shop Counters: Our range of Display Cases and Shop Counters covers all bases. From a simple trophy cabinet, to solutions for safely securing memorabilia in a public space, we offer something for everyone.
- Long Span Shelving: We tailor Long Span storage packages to suit your individual requirements. Long span shelves can be installed using individual and/or adjoining bays to create your dream storage solution perfectly customised for you.
- Custom Solutions and Joinery: We create and manufacture custom solutions designed uniquely for each client in our Brisbane factory. Solutions range from branded merchandise, brochure holders and signage displays, to shop front counters, shelf units, information kiosks – you name it!