We are family owned and operated business, established in 1987 in Woolloongabba, Queensland. We offer high quality product and unique European designs ranging from fittings & fixtures, shelving, showcases storage products and display solutions.
Our team has advanced expertise in displays, shop fittings and storage solutions to better serve your needs.
At Advanced Display System we strive to be a solutions based partner and this journey has taken the company through a number of changes since 1987.
Starting out as a bespoke aluminium showcase manufacturer the company quickly expanded into metal display fabrication. By 1996 an investment in cabinetmaking machinery was the opening up of our joinery workshop. In 2007 we expanded into larger premises which allowed the company to invest further into CNC machinery and today we now we continue to manufacture quality joinery and plastic fabricated products.
The same high quality manufacturing of showcases that started the journey in 1987 is continued today with the continued commitment to our customers to provide premier products to our valued clients.
- Guarantee to provide our customers with exceptional customer service with a personal touch
- To build strong relationships through morally obligated values, trust, integrity and honesty
- To share our expertise in the industry with our clients to create the ultimate Solution for them
- Offering exceptional customer service resulting in a loyal business relationship with our clients
- To be the leaders in Australia for display system supplies
- We endeavour to be a crucial asset to our clients businesses
Ross Grace – Managing Director
Kelvin Grace – General Manager
Noela Grace – Sales Consultant
Vicki Christofi – Sales Consultant
Angelina Groll – Marketing Manager
Contact us today to discuss how we can benefit your business!
– follow updates on our company on LinkedIn!