Australian made Slatwall Panels
Slatwall provides a truly versatile, space efficient display system for shop, showroom, storage and exhibition …
Slattwall is used extensively in display and shopfitting applications because of its effectiveness to maximize usable space
- We only use the highest quality board which is sourced from sustainable managed plantation forests and milled in Australia
- Our Slatwall is manufactured from EO board which has the highest safety rating available (does not contain formaldehyde (a toxic chemical which can have long term impact on health)
- A standard sheet size is 2400mm x 1200mm. Sheets can be cut-to-size.
- The Slatwall is available with a range of edge finish options: ABS edging, half groove or aluminum trims
- The Slatwall can be manufactured either in landscape or portrait format
- Slatwall can be direct fixed to walls or used as the basis for gondolas or other types of displays
- We can even groove your Slatwall with special spacing or if you only want part of the sheet grooved this can be made to order
- Slatwall is used throughout the world because of its versatility and has many names such as slatted wall, slat wall, grooved paneling and slot wall
- Choose from 500+ colours!
- Click to view Formica Colour Range or Laminex Colour Range