OX | Heavy Duty Gondola – Starter Bay
Strong as an Ox!
Begin by choosing your starter bay, then select your add-on bays and finally choose your accessories and shelving!
The OX Gondola focuses on high strength and has modular design that allows for Easy Delivery Australia Wide
- The Ox Heavy Duty Gondola units has steel legs which are a fully welded Design for Stability (no bolt together joints), with adjustable glide leveling feet
- The center core panels simply lock onto the posts for easy assembly
- These core panels can be internally strengthened with stiffening ribs.
- The core panels can be slatwall or plain board with no slots.
- All slatwall has aluminium inserts for strength
- The panels are finished in an ABS 2mm edging for durability and safety
- Optional kicker panels are available in coloured melamine to choice or metal to match framing in either powder coated white or hammertone finish
Ideal for retail & showroom environments such as:
- Hardware & paint stockists
- Pet products & veterinary supplies
- Automotive & machinery parts
- 4WD & car accessories
- General showroom displays
- Sporting goods retailers
Features of Ox Gondola
- Single Sided – for placement against wall
- Double Sided – centre store placement
- Individual Bays – placement flexibility
- Adjoining bays – for creating continuous runs.
- To maximise merchandising capacity, add end units to aisle ends.
Slatwall Infill Panel
Slatwall Colour Options:
- Folkstone Grey
- Classic Beech
- Coronet Beech
- Formica Range
- Laminex Range
- or Choose from 500 colours (We have a large range of Laminex and Formica colours)
Standard 100mm centres
- Other options 75mm, 120mm or 150mm centres
- Standard Mill Aluminium
- Other options Black Anodised
- All framing heavy duty style for strength
- Powder coated steel framing colours: hammertone ripple finish or white
- Optional melamine kickers around the base in colour of choice
- Metal kickers to match framing colour in either powder coated white or hammertone finish
Shelving Shelving can be implemented either using the slotted upright posts or on the slat wall
- Straight or Sloping Steel Shelves | matching framing colour
- Straight Melamine Shelves | matching slat wall colour
Lightbox headers can be simply clipped onto the post system to highlight your products. These headers are made from folded steel powdercoated with high power LED lights for maximum illumination.
The slatwall section is compatible to any slatwall accessory such as bins, hooks, prongs.
Signage & Branding:
- Add separate sign panels to the top of unit or direct print to Slatwall Panel section with your choice of graphics