Ceiling Fitting with Swivel Gimbal
Do you have a angled ceiling or want the cable to have flexible range of motion?
The internal clutch fitting allows for 180 degrees of swivel on the cable
- Simply attach the mount to the ceiling
- Thread raw ended cable into the mount
- The clutch will hold into position and you need to do is trim the excess wire..
- Yes it really is that easy!
The cable gripper has an inbuilt clutch fitting which allows for infinite adjustment of the cable length. Providing an easy solution for making adjustments.
- The excess cable exists through an opening in the side of the mount
- Once the desired length is accomplished simply trim the visible excess cable
- To release the cable simply push on the nose piece at the top of the mount
- The cable will now be released and slide through with ease
Solutions & Ideas
- This fitting is perfect for sloping ceiling, or fixing to angled surfaces
Fitting & fixing
- Attaches via M6 internal thread or up to 8 gauge screw
Please Note: Mount only cable and screw not included.