Space Saver Shelving / Longspan Shelving – Initial Bay
The Space Saving Shelving / Long span shelving in a range of finishes! …
SALE on NOW* | For a limited time only! FREE measure & layout planning service for Brisbane region clients
- Fast delivery Australia Wide
- Time to maximise your storage efficiency today with Longspan shelving (also known as Space Saver Shelving)
- This modular storage shelving solution is suitable for any school, storeroom, warehouse and so much more…
- Why Longspan Shelving?
- Superior Strength – Individual bay capacity hold up to 2 tonne
- Modular configuration to suit any room size using individual and/or adjoining bays. Quick & Easy assembly
- Splinter FREE & eco-friendly MDF shelving option
- Durable power coat framing
- Adjustable shelving height – Steel beam supported
- Step 1 – Choose your shelving finish.
- Step 2 – Design how many shelves you require.
- Steel Shelving – Smooth, crisp & clean finish for long term durability. Featuring a wipe clean surface for health & safety compliance. Suitable but not limited to restaurants, cold rooms, food storage and school tuck shop facilities etc
- Steel Mesh Shelving – Clean shelving option minimizes dust build up for a safe & clean environment. Suitable but not limited to cleaning storage, storerooms, warehouse and art supplies etc
- Moisture Resistant White Melamine – A classy white matt finish with a wipe clean surface. Suitable but not limited to school storage, archive storage and showrooms etc
- MDF shelving – Splinter FREE & Eco-friendly. For all storage needs… Standard bays come with 4 x splinter FREE MDF shelves. Add or remove shelf quantity to your requirements
What is Longspan Shelving used for?
- Everything storage related from storerooms, products & parts storage, archive storage, bulk & heavy items, sheds and warehouse storage.
- *Special pricing is per individual bay and excludes GST & delivery. Expires 30/06/2017 or while stock lasts.
If you need any assistance selecting the right product for you then just contact our Friendly Team on 1800 111 477 or email [email protected]